If you're like me, you store your makeup in a couple of bags or an organizer. But what happens when you take all your makeup out of the bags so you can apply it to your your pretty face? Well it get's scattered all over the sink or counter and frankly can make quite a mess! I recently found this article on Huffington Post that was a great idea that I needed to share with you all!
Magnetic Makeup Organizers
Here is what you need to do.
1) Cut the metal according to the size of your frame, or you can use a cookie sheet or metal tray.
2) Cover the metal with a piece of wallpaper or cute fabric design. Apply it with hot glue.
3) Insert the metal sheet into the frame and secure with cardboard.
4) Attach magnets to the backs of the flat surface products like your eyeshadow, blush, bronzer. Then you can affix to cups and containers to store lipstick and mascara.
5) Have fun and arrange the makeup products on the board and hang on the wall.
Wa la! There you have it a DIY makeup shelf that you can easily store you makeup in.
Check out the photo gallery and tell me what you think!